Kenya-born Victoria Kimani may have stormed the Nigerian music scene to make a difference, musically, but along the line, became a victim of her s*xiness.
Victoria Kimani became a s*x-symbol.
Ever since, the Kenyan, who’s signed by Chocolate City, has been struggling to make a major impact with her music.
While she continues on this quest, here are 10 things to know about her:
- Her father bought her, her first tape recorder to record bathroom hits.
2. She recorded her first song, ‘how I feel’, at age 16.
3. At age 17, she did backup for a top notch gospel artiste and even went on tour with her to different countries.
4. She’s a natural rebel.
5. Although she didn’t venture into gospel, owing to her religious background, she listens to gospel music every night before she sleeps.
6. In her opinion, compared to other African countries, Nigeria is the Hollywood of entertainment in Africa.
7. She doesn’t see herself as a sex symbol, you do, according to her. Flaunting her curves is a matter of choice not vanity.
8. Her father is a Pastor, who was once stubborn.
9. Her audacious fashion style is quite different from her regular lifestyle as she lives a disciplined and focused life.
10. If you are waiting for her to do a full Kenyan music, your expectations may take a very long time to come to fulfillment because she doesn’t think there’s space for her in that industry.